Friday, August 28, 2009

Liar, liar pants on fire........

So my last blog post was on April 3rd...... oh yes - I remember the promise. I was going to blog regularly. Well once every 5 months is regular isn't it? Seriously, I can't blame it on anything other than lack of focus. There are lots of things that have happened over the past 5 months that were quite blog worthy. I also have the next week off so I am promising now that for the next week I hope to blog about a major event in each of the past 5 months, or the musings that were in my head for each. Of course, sometimes I can't remember what has happened yesterday so who knows what I'll remember, but it will be fun to try.



I've been off since Wednesday and I've had 2 one on one dates (okay - so yes, now you know I watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette), one with my daughter and one with my son. More about those at another time. For now, I am off to the showers so that I can have a totally productive day that I can blog about 5 months from now ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time and I'm holding you to your promise! ;)

    ReplyDelete